RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
ESTUDIO JURIDICO ALLIANTIA, S.L.P., with Tax ID Code B86546496 and address at Calle de Concha Espina, 39 B, 28016, Madrid, Spain is responsible for your data processing.
The consent as a consequence of sending a contact request or user registration made by an interested person (Article 6.1.a of the RGPD). Data categories: name and email address required.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Register the query made and interact with the interested persons by the same means through which the query is made or by those who request, to attend and answer the query made.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will store the information permanently unless the interested party requests the data to be erased or cancelled.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
For the execution of our contract with you, the data will be transferred to transportation companies (UPS or MRW) for the delivery of the purchased products.
International data transfers: not planned.
You can exercise the right of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition to their data processment. In this case, please send a written and substantiated request to our registered office or to email@example.com. Likewise, you can submit the claims that you consider in www.agpd.es.
- The software applications that we provide to use on computers or mobile devices (the “Applications”).
- The product request.
Responsible for your data processing
The responsible for your personal data processing is ESTUDIO JURIDICO ALLIANTIA, S.L.P., with Tax ID Number B86546496 and address at C / Concha Espina, 39 B, 28016, Madrid, Spain.
ESTUDIO JURIDICO ALLIANTIA, S.L.P., as responsible for the processing of personal data, guarantees an adequate and coherent level of protection of any individual´s personal data. This treatment will be made in accordance with the RGPD and only treats personal data with loyalty, with full responsibility, and in accordance with article 6 of the RGPD that establishes the legality of the treatment.
We inform you that ESTUDIO JURIDICO ALLIANTIA, S.L.P., interacts with users through blogs and social media owned by the company and from which you can access to information, buy products and subscribe to newsletters.
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, ESTUDIO JURIDICO ALLIANTIA, S.L.P., applies the principle of transparency when processing your personal data, providing the interested persons with concise, easily accessible, complete and easy-to-use language. We also provide an email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, in case an individual wants to exercise any of the following: rights of access, rectification and deletion, right to limitation of treatment, portability of data and opposition. All of the above will be addressed quickly and effectively.
Collection of Personal Information
The “Personal Information” is the data that identifies a person individually or relates to an identifiable person. Our company may collect different Personal Information in accordance with the law, such as:
- First name
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Product payment data
- Identification of accounts in social media, profile picture and other publicly available data, or data available by linking your social media and loyalty accounts.
How we collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in several ways:
- Suscription to newsletters and creation of user profile when making a Service.
- We collect Personal Information when you make a request by phone or you communicate with us by email. These communications can be registered for quality control and management purposes.
- We know information related to our partners.
- We collect IP Data.
We also collect other data that generally does not reveal specific identity and does not relate directly to a person and they include:
- Personal information of public databases, through your browser or device. We collect certain information through your browser or your device automatically, such as your MAC address (access control to the medium), type of computer (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, name and version of the operating system, manufacturer and model of the device, language, type and version of the Internet browser and the name and version of the online Services (eg, Applications) that you use. We use this information to make sure that the online Services work properly.
- Application usage data. We collect certain information when you download and use an Application, such as information on the use of the Application, the date and time when the Application accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the Application based on your device number.
- Information collected through Cookies. We collect certain data from cookies, which are data stored directly on the computer or mobile device you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information, such as the type of browser, the time spent in Services, visited pages, reference URL, language preferences and other aggregated traffic data. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, display information more effectively, collect statistical information, personalize your experience while using the Services and recognize your computer to assist you when using the Services. We also collect statistical information about the use of the Services to continuously improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and help us solve problems. You can check our Cookies Policy.
If you do not want us to collect data with cookies, you can review the information on how to control cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookes/index.htm
You can choose to accept cookies by changing your browser options or by managing your tracking preferences by clicking on “Tracking preferences” at the bottom of our home page. However, if you do not want to accept cookies, you may have problems when using the Services online. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer, and you will have to log in every time you visit us. You will not receive our announcements and offers that might be of your interest. At this time, we do not respond to the “Do not track” signals from your browser.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies. We collect data using pixel tags (also known as web beacons and transparent GIFs) in relation to some Services to, among others, track the actions of users of online Services (including email recipients), measure success of our advertising campaigns and compile statistics on the use of Services.
- Your IP address. We collect your IP address, which is a number that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) automatically assigns to your computer. Each IP address is automatically identified and registered in our server logs when a user accesses the Services online, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and manage online Services. We can also gather your approximate location knowing your IP address.
- Aggregated data. We may aggregate the data we collect and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
We use Personal Information to provide you with information about products and new offers as detailed below:
- Provide services and manage business relationships with customers, to make reservations and send confirmations or messages.
- Send newsletters
- Send commercial communications.
- Customize your request according to your personal preferences.
- Communicate offers adapted to your personal preferences.
- The fulfillment of the legal obligations applied to the company.
We will use Personal Information to manage our business relationship with you, because we have a legitimate interest, and we will use personal information to communicate with you with your consent. In some cases, we will ask you directly to provide us with personal information or other information. If you do not provide us with the information we request (*) we may not be able to provide the requested information or services.
Your personal data will be transferred to transportation companies with whom the company has an agreement for the transport and delivery of products purchased through the web, specifically UPS or MRW, being able to establish new agreements with other companies in the same sector.
In certain circumstances, your data may also be transferred to public entities and authorities (administrative or judicial) in compliance with the aplicable legal requirements and policies.
We are also not responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, policies and security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Microsoft, RIM or any other application developer or provider, networking platforms, social media, operating systems, including any personal information that you disclose to other organizations as:
- External Advertisers: We can use advertising companies or external marketers to advertise or sell products. To do so, these companies could place or recognize a unique cookie in their browser (including the use of pixel tags).
Our company uses reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information, with the Secure Web Certification. Unfortunately, it can not be guaranteed that a storage or data transmission system is 100% secure. If you suspect that your interaction with us is no longer secure (eg, if you believe that the security of your account is in danger), please notify us immediately using the information below.
Access and retention alternatives
You have the right to change or object to us processing your personal information in some cases.
If you no longer want to receive emails or newsletters, you can choose to unsubscribe following the instructions specified in any of the emails we send you.
We will try to address your request as soon as possible. Keep in mind that even if you decide not to receive our marketing emails, we can continue sending you important administrative messages (such as email updates on your order status) that you can not block.
How you can access, change or delete your personal information
If you would like to review, correct, update, delete, restrict or delete the personal information you have previously given us, or if you wish to receive an electronic copy of your personal information to be transmitted to another company (if the law protects your right to data portability), you can contact us at email@example.com or at our registered office C / Concha Espina, 39 B, 28016, Madrid, Spain.
In your request, please clearly indicate which Personal Information you want to change, correct, delete, or the restrictions you want to make.
Please be aware that for your protection, we may have to verify your identity before implementing the changes to your personal data. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for registration purposes or to complete a transaction that has begun before requesting the change or elimination. There may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records that will not be deleted.
In the event that you do not obtain a satisfactory answer and wish to make a claim or obtain more information about any of these rights, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Retention of Data
If you request to delete your data, the information will remain blocked and available for internal purposes, proceeding to erase any use of the same.
The data will also be retained, if there is a legal obligation.
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you do not send us and that you do not share with us any information or sensitive information (eg, social security number, official identification number, information related to your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religion and other beliefs, health, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal records, trade union memberships, criminal or administrative processes, or sentences).
Data transfer to other countries
In accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you that transfers to a third country or international organization are not expected.
Updates to this Privacy Statement